Spiritual life is only found in the Word of God and the Spirit of God. The mechanics of ministry
do not produce life. Jesus said, “The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words
I have spoken unto you are spirit and they are life." John 6:63 (NIV).
In doing so, we often do things that hinder the Word and Spirit from doing their work. For example, a congregation that expresses friendliness among their own members may think they are a friendly church. But it may actually be a church where it is difficult for new people to make friends. Unwittingly, the congregation may be hindering the building of relationships with new people who, as a result, find it difficult to receive ministry from the church.
· Discover how we can strategically be channels for the Word and the Spirit of God to reach people and,
Discern and remove unrecognized
hindrances to the Word and the Spirit of God.
· God gives life and has chosen us to be a partner in His work.
· We can and should discover how to serve others more effectively.
· Coaching accelerates that discovery in Christian leaders and workers.
· Coaching helps transform that discovery into action.